Official Launch of BPro G2 Virtual ABPM @ HSC Medical CenterDate : 2012-09-03
Location : HSC Medical Center, Kuala Lumpur
Mobile Health Sdn. Bhd. in collaboration with HealthSTATS International is pleased to announce the launch of the “Virtual ABPM” with the integration of MobileHealth2U MediHome Solution.
HSC Medical Center is the first hospital in the world to introduce non-intrusive 24-hour Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring. It is now a standard procedure at HSC to use ABPM to confirm hypertension cases, making this method of diagnosing hypertension as the new industry benchmark. HSC will be the Virtual ABPM reference site for other hospitals in the country and region.
With Virtual ABPM, users no longer need to put on the traditional cuff on the upper arm of the patient for 24 hour ambulatory sessions. Users will also no longer be required to install the application software onto the desk top PC as the Virtual ABPM model utilizes MediHome Solution where BPro collects data and transmits it to the remote cloud server. Patient BP data can then be accessed via the BPro portal.
MediHome Solution is an integrated healthcare service system, providing patients and healthcare providers with convenient mobile access to blood pressure (BP) monitoring for 24 hours. It also provides caregivers with remote access to patient blood pressure data readings, encourages treatment compliance and promotes better long term outcomes.The BPro G2 (Bluetooth enabled) is capable of capturing blood pressure over 24 hours via a wrist mount. It captures radial waveforms on the wrist and transmits data via mobile media (smart phone) and updates the remote cloud server.
It is convenient to use, light weight, non disruptive, cuff-less, and takes the BP every 15 minutes over 24 hours period.
The parameters being monitored are :
- Systolic Blood Pressure (mm Hg)
- Diastolic Blood Pressure (mm Hg)
- Central Aortic Systolic Blood Pressure (mm Hg)
- Heart Rate (beats/min)
- 24-hour Blood Pressure patterns.
- Daily comprehensive report. To be able to track 24-hour BP patterns, waveform analysis and CASP readings.
- Traffic light indicator. Bulit-in indicator for convenient of hypertension report assessment.
- Better control and management for continuous blood pressure monitoring.
- Panic button. For triggering emergency alerts directly to healthcare service providers or hospital (patients will need to subscribe to this service).
- Provides clinicians with complete diagnosis of hypertension patients.
- Allows for collection of clinically relevant patient blood pressure data.
- Provides better control and management of patient blood pressure data.
- Faster and more effective way in the assessment of patient blood pressure conditions.